The following information is available:
- Your covered dependents.
- If your eligibility is currently active.
- How long your eligibility is active (as of today.)
- If eligibility for the next period is updated when your employers reports your hours. Because eligibility is for a two-month period, your eligibility date will probably show for the current two-month period, or the next two month period, depending on the time of month you check it.
- History of your work hours.
- You can check if you need to make a self-payment if you are short of the 240 hours needed to maintain your eligibility.
- Status of you and your dependents claims – paid, processing, denied, or holding for additional information.
Update your information
- Complete and submit an Electronic Enrollment form to enroll yourself and your eligible dependents.
- Update your address and contact information.
- Get the current Summary of Plan Description book, or to request a copy by mail.